- With the following example we woukd like to help you to choose the right size of the figures.
- The size in cm is a scale and refers always to the largest, standing figure of a crib, which in most cases is St. Jospeh.
- All other figures are proportional to this.
- For example if you will want to order a sheep or a camel, select the size of your Jospeh figure.
- When the Jospeh figure has a height of 10cm, than you must choose also 10 cm for sheeps.
- If you have questions, our service team will be pleased to provide you with expert information via live chat, email or phone.
- In the case of standing figures, the given size corresponds to the actual height, measured from the ground to the highest point of the head.
- This also applies if a part of the figure is higher than the head.
- This also applies if, for example, a part of the figure is higher than the head.
For our crosses we indicated 2 varitys of measurements. The dimension is then indicated, for example, in 50/100. /100 angegeben.
- The first dimension "50" shows the size of the corpus, the second dimension, in this case "100" shows the lenght of the crossbar.