The size specification corresponds for all products, EXCEPT FOR NATIVITY FIGURES, the exact size.
The size specification for nativity figures, we would like to explain in the following example:
The sizes given in centimeters refers always to the largest, standing figure of a crib, which is usually the Joseph.
All other figures are proportional suitable for this purpose.
To orderfor example a camel or a sheep, choose the size that best fits to your existing figures.
Does your has for example Joseph a height of 10cm, you must order the camel and the sheep in size 10cm.
If you have any questions, please contact our service team at any time
Thus the figures proportional fit as the following example,
please choose for all items the same size.
All figures in size 10 cm
- With the following example we woukd like to help you to choose the right size of the figures.
- The size in cm is a scale and refers always to the largest, standing figure of a crib, which in most cases is St. Jospeh.
- All other figures are proportional to this.
- For example if you will want to order a sheep or a camel, select the size of your Jospeh figure.
- When the Jospeh figure has a height of 10cm, than you must choose also 10 cm for sheeps.
- If you have questions, our service team will be pleased to provide you with expert information via live chat, email or phone.
- In the case of standing figures, the given size corresponds to the actual height, measured from the ground to the highest point of the head.
- This also applies if a part of the figure is higher than the head.
- This also applies if, for example, a part of the figure is higher than the head.
- For our crosses we indicated 2 varitys of measurements. The dimension is then indicated, for example, in 50/100. /100 angegeben.
- The first dimension "50" shows the size of the corpus, the second dimension, in this case "100" shows the lenght of the crossbar.